Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Lab work results

So the doctor called yesterday and apparently the 1 hour blood glucose was 2 points too high and they want me to do the 3 hour one.  I am supposed to get an order for it when I go to the office on Friday but I am going to try to get out of it because they called me back to do the blood draw after only 50 minutes not the full hour, so I shall let the doc know and MAYBE they will not make me do the long one.  She also said that my iron was low and has put me on an iron supplement.  I had been worried about getting adequate levels of protein and have been making sure to eat peanut butter and the protein drinks to help supplement my diet but it had not  occurred to me about my iron so I will be picking that up in the next day or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Nelson Baby Making Blog Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea