Thursday, July 5, 2012

Latest doctor visit

We went to the doctor Tuesday and the babies are doing fine.  No real changes or updates on that front.  They wont make any actual guesses as to when I might deliver so we just are a wait and see.  We do have a sonogram scheduled for Tuesday the 10th of July so I will be posting pics again pretty soon.  The doctor wasnt really concerned about my continuing contractions, he said that as long as they were not time-able and the birthing center triage didnt have to medicate or keep me over night that I was in the clear but that if I had more than 7 in an hour to call.  I do have to take this with a grain of salt though because they have gotten regular enough that if I dont lay down I do have them that often.  Sitting up or reclining seems to trigger them for me, last night while sitting up (hips were hurting so I couldnt lay down on my side) I had 8 or 9 but they were never at regular intervals.  At this point my water is going to have to break for me to know when I actually am in labor :)  On a side note my stomach is so big now that my skin has stretched to the point that it is numb to the touch.  I read that this is common in later pregnancy but for singleton pregnancies it usually occurs around 36 weeks.  I'm just an over achiever I guess :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Nelson Baby Making Blog Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea