Wednesday, April 11, 2012

So we are cleared for travel

We went to the doctor yesterday and we have been cleared for travel for the end of the month.  I think we plan on leaving Wednesday afternoon on the 25th, two weeks away!!!!!  The doctor said that as long as I take my walking and pee breaks every two hours I will be fine.  I have been taken off of every two week cervical length monitoring as well.  My cervix has stayed strong and had no changes so they will only do it at my regular appointments now.  The babies are doing great and Adaleigh is still a girl and we were told "as certain as you can be with an ultrasound".  The babies have moved into their final positions (as far as who is on top or bottom, they will still move around in their given areas until they take their birthing positions)  and Brasker is on bottom with his head down already and feet pointed up and Adaleigh is horizontal across the top with her head to the left side and feet to the right.  They were both pretty active during the sonogram but Brasker by far was the biggest mover.  He is going to be a handful I can already tell.  Everytime the tech was scanning Adaleigh you could see his little feet just kicking and when they were checking my cervix his arms were waving.  It was like he was going "hey over here".  The babies gestational age is still slightly older than they are which is great and Brasker is weighing in at 9 ounces and Adaleigh at 8 ounces.  I will post pics later on from the visit, possibly tomorrow since I am not feeling well this afternoon.  I had a dentist appointment this morning and the combined activities from the two days has made me tired (and irritable, poor Steve) so I may not get to it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Nelson Baby Making Blog Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea