Monday, March 12, 2012

too much

So this weekend Steve's Dad was in town to see Steve'e brother and their new family addition in DC and we went down to see them.  I guess it was a little more than my body could handle because the drive alone caused me to have a day and night full of Braxton Hicks contractions (which John had to point out to me what they were cause I thought it was just muscle spasms and didnt think I would start having BH until like my 3rd trimester but I looked it up and low and behold that is what they were) and that night after getting back I had some bleeding, not much but there was a couple of small clots which worried me.  I called the doctor and was put on bed rest for the remainder of the weekend and I go and see her today.  I will post later about how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Nelson Baby Making Blog Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea