Friday, January 27, 2012

Last OB appointment

So we went to the OB on Wednesday and I got to actually listen to the baby heartbeats for the first time.  It was AMAZING!!!!!  The babies have already gotten so much bigger and they tech told me that the next sonogram I get in 4 weeks they will actually look like miniature babies and no longer blobs.  I did find out from the doc that the reason I got so big so quickly is that my body is shifting its organs now to get ready for when they get bigger so that mass is mostly organs and trapped gas.  She said that I might not change size for a while because I will just begin to "fill" in that space.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for letting me come along for your OB visit!! It was truly an amazing adventure for Granna!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

The Nelson Baby Making Blog Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea