Wednesday, December 7, 2011

And again...

Had another doctors appointment today and they adjusted my meds again and did an ultra sound.  I have 2 large follicles and 3 small on each ovary.  I'm symmetrical apparently :)  I have to go back in again on Friday for more labs and ultra sound again.  Doc did tell me that we are still looking on schedule and they will know more Friday but the retrieval will be Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday.  I am having awful nausea and my stomach feels "full".  Its to be expected since my ovaries are getting nice and plump with eggs but it causes some discomfort.  It feels different than being bloated or food stuffed but a definite tightness in the lower abdomen.  Well more info to come Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Nelson Baby Making Blog Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea