Friday, December 2, 2011

3 Shots a day

So I went to the doctor yesterday and they did some bloodwork on me and an ultrasound.  All of my results were good I guess and they gave me the new dosages of my medicines.  I have to decrease the amount of Lupron to 5 units and I start the Gonal and Menapur shots today.  Now I will be giving myself 3 shots a day until the day of retrieval.  I go back to the doctor on Monday and they will do bloodwork again and update my dosages again.  Its coming down to only a matter of days.  About 10 days until the retrieval, I will know more the closer it gets but it could be the 12th, 13th, or 14th for retrieval and the 15th or 16th for implantation.  Wish us luck and I will keep everyone posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Nelson Baby Making Blog Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea